10 Benefits of Working with a Real Estate Sales Representative When Buying a Home
Tuesday Oct 23rd, 2018
In an age of online shopping, apps and do-it-yourself options, it can be tempting to follow a similar approach when buying a home. With so much information readily available online, home buyers – especially first-time ones – feel that they can manage the process on their own.
But, if scouring the internet for listings isn’t netting your ideal home, or you are tired of doing the open house circuit each weekend, why not consider working with a realtor to help you in your search? Here are 10 benefits to consider:
1. A realtor will navigate the home buying process and paperwork with you from start to finish, ensuring that everything goes smoothly with your transaction.
2. An experienced realtor will listen to your needs and help you find the right home in the area you want at a price you can afford.
3. Many realtors specialize in certain neighbourhoods, making them a valuable resource when it comes to assessing schools, amenities and other community aspects that can impact your purchase decision.
4. A realtor can help you find out if you are eligible for government homeownership incentive programs.
5. Many real estate sales representatives have established relationships with mortgage brokers and lenders who can help you determine the best mortgage products and options to suit your needs.
6. When you find your dream home, a savvy realtor will sit down with you to compare your desired property with similar ones that have sold over the past year to determine what price you should offer.
7. A real estate sales representative will negotiate the purchase price and contract terms on your behalf, including the date of possession, required repairs and included furnishings or equipment.
8. A realtor will direct you through and explain complex contracts to ensure you understand the terms and conditions prior to signing.
9. A good real estate sales representative will connect you to other qualified industry professionals, including real estate lawyers, home appraisers, home inspectors, moving companies, tradespeople and more.
10. A realtor will identify additional closing costs and other related expenses, so that you can plan ahead.
Your Mississauga Real Estate Sales Representative
If you are thinking of buying a home within Mississauga or the Greater Toronto Area, I’d love to hear from you! From deciding on whether or not to buy a house, to making a winning offer on your next dream home, I work with my buyers every step of the real estate process.
To learn more about my services, please feel free to connect with me by clicking here.
Post a comment