There is a big difference between buying a home and selling a home. They require tailored duties and services at each stage of the process. Therefore, you must work with a real estate sales representative prepared to meet these demands to ensure maximum value!
If you are selling a home in Mississauga, I will:
- Expertly market your home through various channels, such as social media, websites and multiple listing services.
- Conduct a comparative market analysis to demonstrate what other homes in your area have been sold for in the recent months.
- Secure the assistance of other professionals to complete the paperwork accurately and while meeting critical deadlines.
- Complete a property profile of your home, including current conditions, surroundings and special features.
If you are buying a home in Mississauga, I will:
- Educate you about the current housing market conditions.
- Discuss and analyze the best alternatives that fit your budget and criteria.
- Resolve any challenges that may arise when purchasing a new home.
- Provide the highest quality of service so that you feel comfortable and confident in the process.
Your Mississauga Realtor and Lifestyle55+ Affiliate
If you're looking to buy or sell a home in Mississauga, Ontario, Deborah Clerk is the real estate sales associate you need on your team. With years of experience and a deep knowledge of the local market, Deborah can guide you through every step of the process, from finding your dream home to negotiating the best possible price for your current property.
Deborah also holds the Real Estate Academy designation Lifestyle55+ Affiliate (formerly Accredited Senior Agent - ASA) and specializes in helping Mississauga seniors achieve their home buying, selling and downsizing goals.
Don't wait to make your move – contact Deborah today and let her put her expertise to work for you!
Contact Deborah Clerk
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty