The Network of an Accredited Senior Agent (ASA)
Thursday Oct 19th, 2017Share
One of the key benefits of working with an Accredited Senior Agent (ASA) is the robust network of experts that we can draw from. These are professionals that understand the unique needs of seniors as it relates to the buying and selling of homes, as well as other factors, like health, finance, legal and more.
The network of an Accredited Senior Agent (ASA) may include:
- Senior Move Managers – these professionals are experienced in sorting out clutter and understanding the value of a lifetime's accumulation.
- Certified Relocation and Transition Specialists – these professionals expertly coach ageing sellers through the entire process of transitioning out of their family home.
- Certified Personal Property Appraisers – these professionals assess the value of personal property, including antiques, vehicles, buildings, equipment, etc.
- Certified Estate Specialists – these professionals are experts in optimizing the value and the divesting of all the things you no longer need or want.
- Financial Experts – these professionals include investment experts, accountants and other finance specialists.
- Senior Care Experts – these professionals assist homeowners with the transition into seniors’ care.
- Canadian Law Experts – these professionals provide legal advice should certain situations arise.
- Healthcare Experts – these professionals assist with health care needs, especially with seniors who are moving to a new area or neighbourhood.
Your Mississauga Accredited Senior Agent (ASA)
If you or someone you love needs the expertise of a compassionate and patient Accredited Senior Agent (ASA) within the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), please feel free to contact Deborah Clerk, Real Estate Sales Representative, ASA with Keller Williams Realty Solutions, Brokerage for more information.